[Snort-users] ACID doesn't show nothing

sEc nErD umkcguy1978 at ...131...
Tue Feb 8 09:24:35 EST 2005

Hi Fabio ,
I would really be interested if you found any solution on this am stuck here as well.
thanks

Fabio Spadoni <fabiosge at ...5849...> wrote:
I have installed on fedora 3 box snort 2.3.0, mysql and acid.

Using snort -c /... everythink appears to func very well, but while I can see some results in /var/log/snort/alert nothing on the contrary appear in acid web page, everythink has zero value, sensor, alert, etc etc

Any ideas?

Thanks,

ciao

Fabio