[Snort-users] Finding rules for internal network

sEc nErD umkcguy1978 at ...131...
Mon Feb 7 13:13:56 EST 2005

Hi ALL,
I am trying to work through a snort box on debian configured by some other engineer for the rule sets.
I have to find why the snort is able to detect outside scans on the network but not able to detect inside scans ,for inside scan scanner used is Super Scan

Could anybody tell me where exactly to look for in the rule set snort.conf?
or wherever to enable scans monitoring on inside too.thanks