[Snort-users] Upgrading Snortcenter2

Reef OPatrick reef_opatrick at ...1396...
Sun Feb 6 06:36:49 EST 2005

I have an out of date version of snortcenter2 and would like to things up to date. It seems that the MySQL database structure has changed and my knowledge of MySQL is not that good! What is the best way to move my data across to the latest structure as I have quite a few home brew rules? Do I do a re-load of the old database and then add the new fields to the tables manually, or is there a better way? This will save me a lot of time so all help much appreciated.

Reef.