[Snort-users] Running Snort on Checkpoint NG AI/Secure Platform

Ruiyuan Jiang Ruiyuan_Jiang at ...10944...
Wed Feb 2 11:26:11 EST 2005

Why you want to do that? Why don't you use SmartDefense from CheckPoint
which comes with the firewall software?

Ryan

________________________________

From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Ballard,
Sean (HHS/OS)
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 2:12 PM
To: 'snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: [Snort-users] Running Snort on Checkpoint NG AI/Secure Platform

Has anyone out there successfully setup snort to run on Checkpoint
Secureplatform? I am in the process of setting up a test box to see if I
can get this setup working. I am going to use vanilla Redhat snort RPM's
for the install. Has anyone got this up and working? I have googled
newsgroups and mail lists to no avail. Comments? Ideas?

-Sean