[Snort-users] Where is "snortdb-extra"?

Chris Mills securinate at ...11827...
Tue Feb 1 09:38:39 EST 2005

snortdb-extra.gz's removal is described here:
http://cvs.snort.org/viewcvs.cgi/snort/contrib/Attic/snortdb-extra.gz

I found that I didn't need snortdb-extra.gz to make acid display the
data, but I did need to import the create_mysql file into the DB. Acid
uses that, not the snortdb-extra files to show the sig descriptions.

Chris