[Snort-users] New tool : An interactive snort.stats grapher.

Gulfie gulfie at ...13618...
Sat Dec 31 06:55:08 EST 2005

On Sat, Dec 31, 2005 at 12:03:17PM -0000, Gavin Henry wrote:
> <quote who="Gulfie">
> >

> > 	gpss is a little interactive glue between snort.stats and gnuplot.
> >
> > 	It's helped me understand more of what is going on.  Maybe it can help
> > you too.
> >
> > 	http://www.grotto-group.com/~gulfie/projects/annalysis/gpss.subpage.html
> >

> > 						-gulfie
>
> Hi,
>
> Do you take patches?

In general, not currently.

Ideas, criticism, ridicule, requests, yes.

Is a patch something you want to do, or something
you would like done?

> No "use strict;",

Good point.  It has been done.

http://www.grotto-group.com/~gulfie/projects/annalysis/gpss/dist/gpss.dev

> no "GetOpt::Long",

I am wary of perl modules in general, external dependancy and complexity is not my thing. Getopt is no exception.  Also last I checked Getopt did not do some things that I tend/want to do.

> forcing list context everywhere etc. ;-)

I love the list context, but a cogent argument could sway me.

						-gulfie