[Snort-users] Problem: Win32 v2.4.3 does not start as a Service

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Tue Dec 27 08:23:02 EST 2005

Yes, I remember seeing that post somewhere. I think I suggested removing 3.1
and reverting back to 3.0.

We are using 3.1 (non-beta) for our new install, and will know in a couple
of hours it that is the culprit.

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member