[Snort-users] database: mysql_error:

Briggs, Bruce Bruce.Briggs at ...13183...
Thu Dec 15 11:03:05 EST 2005

And you should upgrade from ACID to BASE.

Bruce

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net [mailto:snort-users-admin at ...3204...ts.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of deny
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 12:36 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] database: mysql_error:

Joel Esler a écrit :

> I suggest you update to the newest version of Snort, we've fixed this
> bug. You're using an older version.  2.4.3 is current.

it works
but i always had this error when i open my browser on my database acid
to check snort :

*Warning*: session_start() [function.session-start
<http://www.linux-pour-lesnuls.com/acid/function.session-start>]:
open(/root/tmp/sess_708287d5bcc051b302469d042bd9d59f, O_RDWR) failed:
Permission denied (13) in */home/deny/aide/acid/acid_state_common.inc*
on line *82*

thanks for your help