[Snort-users] Snort doubt

Chas Tomlin cet at ...11331...
Thu Dec 15 01:15:00 EST 2005

If you'd like to try out a version of snort with IPv6 support give this
modified version a go;

http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~cet/snort/snort-2.3.3-IPv6b4.tar.gz

It has been modified by Ken Renard whom you should contact with any bugs
etc. It would be really nice if the official snort version had IPv6
support sometime soon? What d'ya think Marty???

Thanks

Chas Tomlin

Where-Are-You,