[Snort-users] New York Snort Users Group

Jennifer Steffens jennifer.steffens at ...1935...
Tue Dec 13 12:49:08 EST 2005

We did in fact kick off the first meeting of a NY SUG last month. IBM
hosted the group at one of their downtown facilities and Marty presented
on the future of Snort and the industry.

Based on feedback from the group, we started a mailing list, which is
available at https://lists.snort.org/mailman/listinfo/ny-sug. There is
not currently a web site but once we find someone to help run the group
we will set something up.

We'd like to see the group continue and grow so we are looking to plan
the next meeting in early Q1. If anyone has any ideas for locations
where we can hold a meeting, please let me know.

Cheers,
Jennifer

--
Jennifer Steffens