[Snort-users] Snort to monitor several servers

Dominik Schmid dominik_schmid at ...1171...
Mon Dec 5 12:56:03 EST 2005

Hi

If you want an application to controll the alerts for all those servers,
take a look at snortfocus - snortfocus.org.
It's a mysql extension of the snort database.

With the php-gui, you can join servers to user groups which can control
the alerts and set filters.

Dominik