[Snort-users] Final Reminder - Kansas City Snort User Group meeting

Jennifer Talcott jennifer.talcott at ...1935...
Mon Dec 5 08:19:01 EST 2005

Hey Everyone,

As it turns out, Marty will be in town during this event and he will be
stopping by! Don't forget to RSVP at
http://www.snort.org/registrations/rsvp.html if you plan on attending. Have
a great meeting!

Jennifer Talcott
Sourcefire Marketing

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Russ Starr
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2005 3:18 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net; kcsnort at ...13603...
Subject: [Snort-users] Final Reminder - Kansas City Snort User Group meeting

I just wanted to send out a final reminder that the first Kansas City
Snort User Group meeting will be held Tuesday December 6th at 6:30PM.
We have moved around the date and time a bit, so I just wanted to make
sure everyone was on the right page.

If you want to attend this meeting, we ask that you RSVP so that we
can get a good head count for space.  The RSVP link is at
http://www.snort.org/registrations/rsvp.html.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them on our group mailing list.

Complete directions and information can be found on our web site at
http://www.kcsnort.org.

Thanks,

-Russ