[Snort-users] Final Reminder - Kansas City Snort User Group meeting

Russ Starr russ.starr at ...11827...
Sun Dec 4 12:19:03 EST 2005

I just wanted to send out a final reminder that the first Kansas City
Snort User Group meeting will be held Tuesday December 6th at 6:30PM.
We have moved around the date and time a bit, so I just wanted to make
sure everyone was on the right page.

If you want to attend this meeting, we ask that you RSVP so that we
can get a good head count for space.  The RSVP link is at
http://www.snort.org/registrations/rsvp.html.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them on our group mailing list.

Complete directions and information can be found on our web site at
http://www.kcsnort.org.

Thanks,

-Russ