[Snort-users] BASE Graphs not working

Kevin Johnson kjohnson at ...12400...
Tue Aug 30 19:24:03 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-30 at 10:10 +0200, Lean Cornelius wrote:
> Hi Guys/Girls

Hi-

> I got BASE working and It is absolutely fantastic, just one problem.

Thanks for the kind words, the dev team always likes to hear when
someone is using our software.

> When I click on Graph Alert Data from the main page I get the
> following errors:
>

> Warning: main(PEAR/ErrorStack.php): failed to open stream: No such
> file or directory in /usr/share/pear/Image/Graph.php on line 33

> I checked for the ErrorStack.php and did not find it on my machine.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am not sure why ErrorStack wouldn't be in the PEAR packages on your
machine since it is part of the distribution, as far as I know.  You
could try running

	pear install ErrorStack

and see if that fixes your problem.  If it doesn't feel free to email me
directly and I will try to help you out.

Enjoy,
Kevin

BASE Project Lead
http://base.secureideas.net