[Snort-users] Bleeding Rules not detecting

M. Shirk shirkdog_list at ...125...
Fri Aug 19 07:22:31 EDT 2005

Check to make sure the CONFIG you are using for snort includes these rules
(maybe lost them when switching from 2.3 - 2.4)

I forgot to put the bleeding rules into the new 2.4 config when I updated
and was wondering why I was not getting BLEEDING-EDGE Hits, DFO.

Shirkdog
http://www.shirkdog.us