[Snort-users] help

arun.seetha at ...12070... arun.seetha at ...12070...
Fri Aug 19 01:00:49 EDT 2005

Dear All,

I want to install Snort in the PC having Windows 2000 operating system.
Can anyone guide me the steps for installing the Snort and the links to
download needed .exe files

I am in the need of this. Sir , please help me.

Thanks in advance.

With thanks & warm regards
Arun Seetha

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you