[Snort-users] Quick Barnyard question...

Joel Esler eslerj at ...11827...
Mon Aug 15 14:45:17 EDT 2005

Of course.  BASE is basically plug and play on ACID's DB.  Completely
compatable with barnyard's output module.

Starting with BASE 2.0, BASE will require it's own barnyard output
module.  For more information on that please contact the base
developers @ base at ...13430...