[Snort-users] Quick Barnyard question...

Paul Schmehl pauls at ...6838...
Mon Aug 15 08:45:11 EDT 2005

log_acid_db will do just that - log to the acid db.  If you're running
base, that should work fine, because base has the same schema.  If it's not
inserting anything into the db, then you need to check some things to see
what the problem is.  Start barnyard with the -v switch to get more verbose
logging and then look at /var/log/messages to see what's happening when you
try to start barnyard.

You may have a syntax problem or a login problem.  You'll just have to
figure out where the problem is.

--On Monday, August 15, 2005 11:01:24 -0400 Min Qiu <mqiu at ...13422...>