[Snort-users] Install guide help-- for Snort, Apache, SSL, PHP, and BASE install on Red hat WS 3

Tracey Jackson Tracey.Jackson at ...2031...
Thu Aug 11 07:48:39 EDT 2005

Sorry about that I didn't think I sent the first question to the right
place.

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Harper [mailto:patrick at ...4250...]
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 10:16 AM
To: Tracey Jackson; 'snort sara'; snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Snort-users] Install guide help-- for Snort, Apache, SSL,
PHP, and BASE install on Red hat WS 3

The one for CentOS 4 and RHEL 4 will work for RHEL 3 with little
modification.  I actually have one I wrote for RHEL 3 archived somewhere
but
there is not too much difference in any of the redhat distros (as far as
install and configure goes) for the last several years.

Also, be patient, wait more then 30 minutes between posting the same
question.

Patrick S. Harper | CISSP RHCT MCSE
www.internetsecurityguru.com
patrick at ...4250...

Just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you