[Snort-users] Snort InLine Mode

Donofrio, Lewis donofrio at ...1052...
Tue Aug 9 18:29:17 EDT 2005

Check google/irc. #openSolaris they should have a package for that.
Lewis Donofrio at ...1052...
Cell: (734) 323-8776

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net <snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net>
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net <snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tue Aug 09 17:21:14 2005
Subject: [Snort-users] Snort InLine Mode

Hi, all

I will setup a new snort detector. But this time I'd like to set it up
as inline mode. From the web page, it seems that snort inline mode
requires IPTables. I went to the web site and found that IPTables runs
on Linux only. My snort sensor will run on Solaris 10 on SPARC. Is there
anything that I can do to make snort inline runs on Solaris? Thanks.

Ryan

Snort-users list archive: