[Snort-users] BandWidth question

Willy, Andrew AWilly at ...13017...
Tue Aug 9 17:21:27 EDT 2005

I'm going to take one for the team and admit I'm darn curious what sort of
words/sentences you're looking for.  Unprofessional conversation?
Intellectual property leaks?  Nuclear secrets?  or something as boring as
spam?

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Sabbiolina [mailto:sabbiolina at ...11827...]
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 2:54 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] BandWidth question

Hello there,
I need to analyze all e-mail traffic looking for specific
words/sentences and dump to disk all messages matching those criteria.
On an average P4 3.2 mhz what is the ipotetic bandwidth limit (in
megabits)?

Tnx
Sabbiolina

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY-The information in this email, including
attachments, may be confidential and/or privileged and may contain
confidential health information. This email is intended to be reviewed only
by the individual or organization named as addressee. If you have received
this email in error please notify Scottsdale Medical Imaging, an affiliate
of Southwest Diagnostic Imaging, LTD immediately - by return message to the
sender or to support at ...13018... - and destroy all copies of this message and
any attachments. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Scottsdale Medical Imaging. Confidential health information is protected
by state and federal law, including, but not limited to, the Health
Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and related
regulations.