[Snort-users] Doubt

patrick harper patrick at ...4250...
Fri Aug 5 09:17:07 EDT 2005

Have you checked your logs for anything?  Not too much to go on in your post

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Ks, Mithun (GE
Commercial Finance, non-GE)
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 10:56 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Doubt

Hi ,

Please help me in this doubt.

When we started running snort after 24 hours system will hang and we need to
reboot manually to be UP.

But when we try stopping snort service and restart machine it is working
fine for long days.
The problem occurs only when the snort service starts .
Could any one tell me where to check for this problem and how to resolve
this issue.

Regards...
Mithun.ks