[Snort-users] (no subject)

Jason Benway benwaynet at ...11827...
Mon Aug 1 12:39:35 EDT 2005

That is the only output command I have in my config.

What do you mean by "Is the output getting the DB you defined??"

I have old data in the database from before I upgraded.

Is there an easy way I could dump all the data from the database so I
can see if any new data is being written to the database?

I'm running snort from the snortd deamon. so I'm not sure what
commands are being passed.

jb