[Snort-users] Re: [Snort-sigs] New OSSRC Mailing List

Alex Kirk alex.kirk at ...1935...
Tue Apr 26 09:18:46 EDT 2005

The link is correct. There was a problem with configuration that has now
been fixed; the site should now be up and operational for everyone.
Please let me know if you continue to experience problems.

Alex Kirk
Community Rules Maintainer/
Research Analyst
Sourcefire, Inc.