[Snort-users] Connection failed from Windows sensor to Linux Snort server

Jitendra Gupta jitendrakrgupta_snort at ...5176...
Tue Apr 26 09:02:25 EDT 2005

Thanks A lot for your kind help.It was really
magical.But my ACID page does not show the new
sensor's count (in the left hand cornor of the page)
increased although there is an entry for this new
sensor in the sensor table of the snort database.I
have given the windows sensor a SENSOR_NAME=abcd in
the snort.conf file.
  Thanks again for your help and waiting for your
reply.
Bye.
Jitendra
--- Anthony J Placilla <anthony_placilla at ...12807...>