[Snort-users] Snort Testing tools

Jeff Dell jdell at ...1095...
Tue Apr 26 08:28:38 EDT 2005

I would probably use something like Nessus, newt or if you have the cash,
checkout Blade Software's IDS Informer. There are free testing tools
specific to snort rules such as sneeze, stick and snot but they are really
old and aren't stateful, so they don't work with newer versions of snort.

Cheers,
Jeff