[Snort-users] RE: [Snort-sigs] New OSSRC Mailing List

Jeff Dell jdell at ...1095...
Tue Apr 26 06:58:12 EDT 2005

It looks like this link is bad... Or maybe the server isn't operating
properly? The other lists are on sourceforge... I tried to use sourceforge..
But that didn't work either. Any pointers?

Jeff