[Snort-users] Please Help me! How configure span port to work with encapsulation trunks

federico.juarez at ...12650... federico.juarez at ...12650...
Wed Apr 20 13:48:45 EDT 2005

Please Help Me!

We have a switch Cisco 6500 and have several VLAN and trunks configured. We trie
to configured port Span to work with IDS Snort, but We can´t see all the
traficc, Somebody know if that is due to the encapsulation ISL or another
causes? What can I do? RSPAN could be another solution? anyone have a
recomendecion?

Thanks

Carlos Juarez.