[Snort-users] Snort Inline and alert logging

Iñaki Rodríguez inaki.rodriguez at ...13272...
Mon Apr 18 14:24:48 EDT 2005

Hello,

I'm new at this mailing list and I'm from Spain, so excuse me if I do something wrong (like my bad english).

And after the presentation... I'm trying snort in its inline mode and I saw that it only log to mysql drop,sdrop,reject and replace alerts. Is this normal? Because I was studing some piece of code and I never saw that when it's running in inline mode (define GIDS in code) it exclude normal alerts for being logged.

Greetings,

Iñaki R.