[Snort-users] suppression problem

Hin hchlai at ...2792...
Fri Apr 15 06:30:42 EDT 2005

Has anybody experiences problem in doing suppression in Snort 2.3.2? I have done suppressions on a few signatures, but there seem to be alerts that slipped through the suppressions. This happened on more than 1 signatures that I suppressed, so I believe it's not a problem on specific rules. I have also increased the memory allocation on threshold directives, but it doesn't solve the problem. Please advise!

Hin

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.