[Snort-users] BASE 1.1.2 released

Kevin Johnson kjohnson at ...12400...
Fri Apr 8 17:00:27 EDT 2005

Hi-

Due to a series of serious bugs that affected certain installations of
BASE, we have released the 1.1.2 (zora) version.  This version is a
minor release but we recommend it to everyone as the bugs can cause
issues that will be hard to track down.

Specifically, the errors were fatal calls to a non-object when ever you
selected one of the query pages.

The BASE project team would like to thank everyone that assisted with
figuring this out.  The users of BASE have proven that OSS works, since
the developers were not able to reproduce the error on any of our test
systems.

Again thanks to everyone and we apologize for such a short time between
releases,

Kevin Johnson and the BASE project team

BASE Project Lead
http://base.secureideas.net