[Snort-users] Unable to connect to snort server by the sensor

Jitendra Gupta jitendrakrgupta_snort at ...5176...
Fri Apr 8 03:01:30 EDT 2005

I have executed the following command to give
permissions to the snort.* databases :-

mysql>grant CREATE,INSERT,SELECT,DELETE,UPDATE on
snort.* to snort at ...13252...;

I hope this must give the appropriate permissions to
the snort db.But still it didn't.
Jitendra

 --- "Harper, Patrick" <Patrick.Harper at ...11593...>

=== message truncated ===