[Snort-users] New snortcenter/bleeding snort rule merge

Brian Jameson tech at ...11974...
Thu Apr 7 09:45:53 EDT 2005

John wrote:-

>Hello All,
>
>I just installed the new snortcenter release that has the merge script for
>the bleeding and community rules and when I run through updating the rules
>I get the following:
>
>Database ERROR:Database ERROR:Unknown column 'asn1' in 'field list'
>

>Anyone else run into this?
>

>Thanks!

John,
	There have been a number of database changes with the more recent versions
versions of Snortcenter2 adding 'asn1' was one of them. Try building a test
database
from scratch with the Snortcenter2 code and see if you get the same problem.
regards,
Brian