[Snort-users] How to enable XML Logging in Snort 2.3.2

Jitendra Gupta jitendrakrgupta_snort at ...5176...
Wed Apr 6 00:52:19 EDT 2005

which patch are you talking about?After installing
libair I directly did ./configure --(parameters).If
any patch is to be applied ,Please detail me.
Thanks for your interest,
Jitendra

=== message truncated ===