[Snort-users] RE: BASE 1.1 release (Kevin Johnson)

Kevin Johnson kjohnson at ...12400...
Mon Apr 4 11:09:18 EDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-04 at 12:47, Mike Kelley wrote:
> I D/L’d and upgraded yesterday … as the alerts roll in and I start to
> dissect things I have come to realize that the sort
> ascending/descending links when looking at the events do not work … a
> query seems to run and the page reloads but I am left looking at the
> alerts in the same order prior to clicking the link

Hi-

We are tracking down a couple issues in this release.  Could you send us
some details of your install, such as OS, PHP version and web server
version?

Thanks
Kevin
BASE Project Lead