[Snort-users] permission denied for accessing Mysql database

Tomasz Piotr Palarz tpalar1 at ...6828...
Sun Apr 3 10:15:47 EDT 2005

Well, it looks like in your SQL statements you set the password to
"password", but in your snort.conf you say password=snort . Might want to
check that.

Tomasz Piotr Palarz
Computer Science Undergraduate
ACM President 2004-2005 Academic Year