[Snort-users] New detection capabilities added...

Theodore Stout theodorestout at ...131...
Sat Apr 2 08:10:40 EST 2005

Excellent!  I can now add this to my company's
compliance programs.

We need more signatures, especially for Darth Sidious,
ET, Area 51, the Vulcans, and the Klingons since we
are opening new ATMs in those areas and need to be
complaint to inter-galatic Personal Information
Protection standards.

You sure to make complaince easy for us auditors.

Theo Stout