[Snort-users] Re: Snort false positives/false negatives web page

Nigel Houghton nigel at ...1935...
Fri Apr 1 21:47:15 EST 2005

On  0, snort-users-request at lists.sourceforge.net allegedly wrote:

>    7. Snort false positives/false negatives web page??? (Briggs, Bruce)
>
> --__--__--
>
> Message: 7
> Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 16:34:32 -0500
> From: "Briggs, Bruce" <Bruce.Briggs at ...13183...>
> To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: [Snort-users] Snort false positives/false negatives web page???
>
> Anyone know where the Snort page for filling out false positive/false
> negative info has gone?
> It used to be here:
> www.snort.org/snort-db/help.html
>
> And is still listed as being there on the Snort Signature Database
> lookup pages.
>
> Bruce

It will be back. Please send your false positive information via email.

                   Vulnerability Research Team

   Stewie: This is treason.. for God sakes Peter make an example of
   her.. nothing says 'obey me' like a bloody head on a fence post.