[Snort-users] TR: Snort-Gui Editing Rules

Jose Maria Lopez jkerouac at ...12346...
Thu Sep 30 11:22:06 EDT 2004

El jue, 30 de 09 de 2004 a las 00:02, Raffael Maio escribió:

> Hi guys,
>

> I’m searching for the best GUI interface to edit rules with snort. I
> have make research, and I find some good product I think like
> Snortcenter and Oinkmaster.

Oinkmaster only updates your rules, it doesn't let you edit them
graphically, but it's a very good tool. You can also try the
webmin interface for snort, that let you edit the rules and
activate or deactivate them. I haven't tried for a time so I don't
know if it's synced with the last snort.

> Are there another product ???
>

> The product Acid, Squil, sntm are just for looking alerts in a GUI
> interface ???

Yes.

--
Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez