[Snort-users] OpenAanval 1.50 on IIS 5

Idan Plotnik idan at ...8282...
Thu Sep 30 10:48:07 EDT 2004

Hello Guys,

I wonder if anyone manage to install OpenAanval on WinXP IIS5 ?

I tried to install and the installation process work just fine but when
I surf to my Aanval web site I see these errors:

Warning: Unknown(): open(/tmp\sess_3f943c608acef39a265169f3f2906546,
O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify
that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in
Unknown on line 0

I fixed this problem by changing the file
"C:\openaanval\modules\SESSION_MOD\inc_class_session.php"

This line:           ini_set('session.save_path',"d:\php\sessiondata");

But now I have a problem with the authentication phase, anyone have any
idea before I am going to "break it"?

Just to let you know it's working with ACID.

Thanks.