[Snort-users] (no subject)

Peter Osterberg Peter at ...12495...
Wed Sep 29 08:47:02 EDT 2004

Hi again,

thanks a lot for clarifying a lot to me. I have of course already contacted
Demarc about this, they won't help me since PureSecure will be a legacy
product some time soon. The software version of their product Sentaurus is
their answer. So I decided to try to solve the problem my self. That is why
I turned to you guys.

So now it looks like I have to chose from either bad timestamps in my
database or the risk of loosing alerts.

Thanks for your help!

/Peter