[Snort-users] disable http_inspect for external www servers

M Shirk shirkdog_linux at ...125...
Wed Sep 29 04:57:53 EDT 2004

Leads to a good question for the list.

My first reaction is to make an explicit rule with a SPECIAL_NET variable to
alert on, but then create a pass rule for anything other then the
SPECIAL_NET group.

However, is this the best approach? (Question to list)

Shirkdog