[Snort-users] Snort Tool Evaluation

Ty Bodell tebodell at ...11827...
Tue Sep 28 09:04:02 EDT 2004

Jo--
Checkout the book "Managing Security with Snort and IDS Tools".  It's
an Oreilly book and it goes over a good amount of the tools designed
for snort.  From preprocessors to Web interfaces and Consoles, what
works with High Bandwidth deployments, etc.  I don't believe it covers
OpenAanval though.  You can extract the pro's and cons from there.
Cheers,
Ty Bodell