[Snort-users] Looking for good hub

Bamm Visscher bamm.visscher at ...11827...
Mon Sep 27 10:38:21 EDT 2004

Bill,

You're not going to find a dual-speed hub that doesn't include a
switch between 10Mb and 100Mb traffic. I am not sure single speed
100Mb hubs still exist. I've used those hubs and they've worked fine
(both the 10/100 and 10 only versions). If you use the 10/100 hub,
just make sure any interface you plug into it negotiates to 100Mb.

Bammkkkk

--
sguil - The Analyst Console for NSM
http://sguil.sf.net