[Snort-users] SPADE

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Mon Sep 20 19:57:01 EDT 2004

You might want to check with Demarc. I believe the project was acquired by
them during the transfer of some of Silicon Defenses property.

I believe you can still get in touch with Jim through email. He is now
employed by Symantec as is Roel Jonkman.

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member
mailto:support at ...9077...