[Snort-users] SPADE

Simon at ...12453... Simon at ...12453...
Mon Sep 20 12:58:06 EDT 2004

Dear All,

I've seen SPADE come up on the list every so often - and have used it with
some success myself.

I was wondering what the feeling would be about bringing the project back
to life ? Silicon Defence is no more, and active development on this
project has ceased, but it is a GNU GPL project, so one would assume that
it could be picked up without incuring the wrath of anyone.

If you could let me know what you think, and if you would be interested in
being involved if you think it is reasonable, I would be most grateful.

Best Wishes to All,

Si
--
Simon Biles