[Snort-users] clearing logs in acid console

Jose Maria Lopez jkerouac at ...12346...
Fri Sep 17 09:39:35 EDT 2004

El jue, 16 de 09 de 2004 a las 21:37, support escribió:
> Hi
>

> Can anyone tell me how to clear the contains that are displayed on
> ACID viewer eg such as ICMP traffic. Becoz when I try to see the
> traffic for icmp it shows me logs right from the 1st page. In short
> what to do if I want only the recent logs to be displayed on ACID
> viewer and all previous logs should not be displayed.

You can delete the logs from the snort acid-console, just do a find
of the packets you want to delete and then use the delete all feature
of ACID.

--
Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
Director Tecnico de bgSEC