[Snort-users] Daily Reports

Marc Hultquist marc at ...12427...
Fri Sep 17 00:56:48 EDT 2004

Does anyone know of how I can schedule daily reports of snort activity to be
sent to a specific mail address ? I know I can write a bash script and run it
via a crontab, but where I am getting lost is trying to write the unique SQL
statements for the last 24 hours :-( Any help would be appreciated !

Kind Regards
--
 Marc Hultquist (marc at ...12427...)
 Computerkit Systems (Pty) Ltd
 Networking Division
 http://www.cks.co.za
 Personal: http://soulcandyza.blogspot.com/
 (P) +27 11  695 5317
 (C) +27 82 563 2861
 (F) +27 11 312 1408
 Poetry for the Web: "Our yellow sun yields to the dark as I begin my
web-based lark. Flowing, turning, through the pipe, I grep for text and dump
the hype. But as I ride the fibre trail, I test my fait as I read my mail.
Even as my bandwidth fattens, I question live and 1-click patents.....
Although I ask, and though I query, I know the truth, I grok the theory, life
is a multimedia of sins, so he who collects the most porn wins!"
 Poem taken from: http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20000307
Confidentiality Notice:
The above message and all attachments may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copy or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and thereafter delete the material from your computer. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the view of the entity transmitting the message.  Computerkit Retail Systems (Pty) Ltd hereby distances itself from and accepts no liability in respect of the unauthorised use of its e-mail facility or the sending of e-mail communications for other than strictly business purposes