[Snort-users] SnortCenter-Acid-SuSE byte_test issue

CGhercoias at ...8619... CGhercoias at ...8619...
Wed Sep 15 13:08:34 EDT 2004

Hello guys,

I see the below e-mail is dated back on May 2004. I was running into the
same issue for quite a while but my approach was something like search the
byte_test word in the snort.conf file and delete it, then start snort.

Per AJ Butcher, I fetched the CVS distribution and still doesn't work.
Actually doesn't work anymore.
It gives back the message:
Database ERROR:Database ERROR:Unknown column 'id' in 'field list'

What could be wrong?

Thank you,
___________________________
Catalin A. Ghercoias
WEB/Network Security Administrator
Office Phone: +(518) 452-1242 Ext.7435
Fax: (518) 452-4768
Mail: Catalin Ghercoias
website: http://www.fye.com
The content of this communication is classified as Trans World Entertainment
Confidential and Proprietary Information. As such, it is intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and only others
who are authorized to receive it. If you are not one of those, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action in
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by responding to this communication and then deleting it from
your system.