[Snort-users] libnids ???

Jose Maria Lopez jkerouac at ...12346...
Wed Sep 15 11:00:58 EDT 2004

El mié, 15 de 09 de 2004 a las 14:44, Yu Wang escribió:
> when install libnids-1.18, checking for libpcap and
> libnet, libnet cannot be found, which i have installed
> libnet-1.0.2a, what's wrong with that???

You probably need a soft link from the library to
the name of the library that libnids is looking at.

If you do a ldd to the binary you want to run or to
the libnids library you will find where is looking
for the libnet library.

--
Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
Director Tecnico de bgSEC